1. What does it cost to sign up?
The 6-week season costs $85.00 (early bird fee is $75.00!) Each player also receives a t-shirt and their own Steel City Ultimate disc!
2. Do you have to wear special footwear to play Ultimate?
No. Soccer or football cleats are recommended, but you can play in any type of athletic shoe.
3. Can I run with the disc after I catch it?
No. Once you have secured the disc, you must stop running and establish a pivot foot (just like basketball)
4. What happens if I drop the disc or someone else knocks it out of the air?
It's an automatic turnover and possession goes to the other team. Get ready to play defense!
5. Is there a lot of running in this game?
Yes! It's been said that Ultimate is 40% more running than soccer!
6. Will I be really good right away at all of the throws and catches?
Probably not. It's going to take a bit of practice to get better, but you will be amazed at how quickly you pick it up.